Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Deck the Halls

Tis the seasons to be jolly

Merry Christmas everyone...sorry for the lack of posts and the delay in wishing you guys...anyway, still not late cos christmas lasts for 12 days

I am actually very angry with certain people but since it is christmas, I am going to throw him into my "I WILL REVENGE" box later after the holidays...Why should I let such a petty person spoil my christmas and my soon-to-come shopping in KL!!!

Since i can't talk about that stupid man, I have nothing more to say...so, I will end this post with

MERRY CHRISTMAS

3 comments:

Winn said...

make cards not wars..:P

new year d..smiles to avoid wrinkles..hehe happy new year to you!

Chen said...

happy happy
it's new year liao
happy happy

Happy New Year 2008 :)

MNG said...

Winn - Sure will get more wrinkles this year

Chen - wat so happy about the new year lei?? Old liaw wor