Friday, March 21, 2008

21 March


I die die must post something before 21st March is over....I still have approximately half an hour, so I have to write pretty fast..

Today, 35 years ago, i was brought into the world.....never a cute baby, I am sure (botak and wat not!!!) but i grew up knowing that I have so many friends and family members who cares and loves me so much...Birthday wishes in the form of smses, phone calls, emails kept coming in since 12 midnight last nite and still counting (just received a sms from my dearest friend about the outstanding birthday gift that she is yet to send me....lol)
Also, a certain lokter, despite her whole bodyache (from massage) can still call me....
Despite the merriest of all merry messages that I have received, I will always think of one person who still remains dear to us...We share the same birthday and every year without fail we will celebrate it together until 4 years ago....My fervent birthday prayer remains - that he will be in the best of health and hoping that one day, ONE DAY, he will turn up in our lives again and say "Hey, I am back!" and we can start using our trademark word HOH!
Aflen, if you are reading this (which I think u will) - Happy Birthday and we wish you all the best wherever you are!
Today is also Good Friday...and a public holiday that is....Can't celebrate my birthday though...:-(. Anyways, there is always a tomorrow....
Ok, gotta post now before the clock strike 12.....
p/s just received the last birthday wish from panglima, 11.46pm...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOH !

Anonymous said...

HOH ! :-)

Junoesque

MNG said...

HOH HOH HOH

Anonymous said...

All you need now is a good bush of beard and a few reindeers .......oh lots of presents tooo...well....cards included
Do you have a red dress.....?