Monday, September 05, 2005

I Have a Baby!


Don't be deceived by the heading, ok? I'm sure Junoesque would be surprised to see such a heading eh?

Check this beau that I have just got myself. Isn't she pretty???? She's just 3 days old today and I'm so proud that I've finally conquered my 'stingyness' and emptied out my piggy bank for this little beau. It might burn quite a big hole in my pocket but I've decided that life is too short to worry about this. I can do lots of things with it, namely taking photos (meaning I can take photos of all my creations), video camera, real player and lots more. I'm yet to discover all its features and I shall take my time to know her more intimately. Oooooo....I'm so happy!

1 comment:

MNG said...

This is much better than the really baby....

U can just switch it off once you are done with it for the day.