It has been 4 days since it happened and I'm yet to fully recover from the shock. Apart from the bruises that is so obviously sighted, I still can't erase the scene from my mind. The thoughts of the car heading towards me and the 'Dead-end' right in front of me as I was approaching the drain can never fails to send shivers down my spine. Words just can't describe the horror of such scenes of which to some people, it only happens in action movies.
On the lighter side of things....Only my nephew think of me as a hero and kept on asking whether I did jump out of the car as it approaches the drain. He has seen too much action movies and thought that like McGyver, I jumped out from the car just as the car was about to explode! Kids....
Friday, August 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment