Monday, February 20, 2006

I M SICK

I've been sick for the past 4 days. It all started with a bad sore throat on Thursday and I was so irritated with it that I ate a cone of rainbow coloured ice-cream during lunch. I was so happy the whole afternoon cos it actually helped to ease the discomfort. Oh, by the way, I believed in self-healing and I don't believe that a visit to the doc can help.

However, the night turned into a living nightmare for me. I was coughing and coughing non stop. For a moment, I thought I'm gonna cough out all the vital organs from inside. Anyway, come Friday and I looked like a zombie....My eyes were swollen and teary from the endless sneezing, my voice was coarse from the never-ending coughing the night before and my whole body was aching as if a 100kg metal safe has been dumped on me! My Boss came to my room unexpectedly and asked me whether I'm ok, and I gave him the most stupidest answer in the whole wide world. I told him that I am fine!!! Any fool can tell that I am half-dead and yet I told him that I'm FINE???? Shucks!

I finally gave in on Saturday night with a glass of panadol soluble and went straight to bed at 10.30pm (The earliest for a Saturday night) Oh, by the way, that was after I came back from a party!!!! Sunday morning came and I was feeling a bit better.

Though I still have the voice of Tina Turner today, at least I don't have the puffy eyes of Garfield!

No comments: