3 days in a row, I arrived at the office very very late, all thanks to the bladdy traffic jam at my area. The jam was so bad and the heavy rain doesn't help a bit. I hate the rain, especially on a weekday, or rather on a Monday morning. What an irony, I love the rain yesterday and the day before.
Anyway, the jam today can be attributed to the following issues: (Disclaimer: This is only my thoughts, do not use this against me in the court of law or whatever that is)
1) People woke up late due to the 'nice' weather
2) Drivers were too slow/loso
3) Too many housing areas in my area
4) Too many $%^$%^ cars due to low interest rates/low down payment
5) Banks' employees who start work earlier due to the 5 days week thingy?
6) Limited road access
Who's to be blamed for the above?
1) All those lazy bums who slept late the night before (*whisper* and that includes me too :-)
2) All the half-awaked drivers
3) Developers/contractors
4) Car dealers/Banks
5) Banks
6) The council
On a separate issue, I think I need to have the battery of my alarm clock changed, or maybe I don't have to cos' hubby is coming back in 2 days' time and I can rely on him to wake me up and if he doesn't, I can add his name to the list of who's to be blamed. I hope he's buying me a live kangaroo or a wombat or an emu.......
Monday, February 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It only took me less than half a minute to do it.....shall I spell it out here???
Don't think I shud since I have several underaged girls reading my blog too......
TL, CCB, KLC, PB & PKM on the fuel increase! There, you have it...That's about all you'll get from me, it's Lent
Post a Comment