Saturday, October 20, 2007

I am Back

Guess I have to make my presence here before everyone starts to send me condolence messages and donation, though I dun mind the latter...:-)

Yeah, I am still around, alive and kicking...works have got the best of me and I have been sleeping, eating and bathing in work!

However, there is always a silver lining at the end of the rainbow...I may be working like a cow for the past few weeks but all these will be paid off with my upcoming trip to Singapore...Going to my new nephew's baptism....Yippee!

My Plan for this trip:
1) Go Burger King
2) Go Moss Burger
3) Go eat chicken rice at Novena
4) Go eat polar puff's swissroll
5) Go buy my rubber stamps at Art Friend
6) Go shop at Spotlight
7) And of course, SHOPPING

aiks...I forgot my main reason of going...to witness Tristan's baptism, of course...

and hopefully I'll come back with lots of stories to tell in my blog...Gotta hit the sack now....I know, I know it is a bit unusual to sleep so early on a saturday nite but I need to wake up at 4.30am tomorrow to send A to the airport...one consolation, I can come back in less than 10 mins and go back to dreamland...

Nite everyone!

6 comments:

Pink Cotton said...

like pig like tat..sleep sleep sleep

Winn said...

wah u are back!!!!!

eh i m going to kuching next fri:P r u in kuching?
wanna sampat? :P

MNG said...

PinkCotton
whose talking abt sleep sleep???U PIG

Winn
I want, I want but I am going away on Friday early morning wor and coming back only monday night. How many days will you be here?? And Liucas coming also??

Chen said...

enjoy yourself in lion land :D

answer on Winn's behalf... she will cabut on Monday loh..

Winn said...

aiyakkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!! clashed!

i will arrive on friday morning and leave on monday afternoon...


long sigh.....

liucas gonna stay home and blog for me:)

Anonymous said...

May you have a smashing time in Singapore and don't shop till you drop. Have a safe journey. P.S. Don't eat plain porridge when you come back, ;-) From, you-know-who, ahem.