Monday, September 24, 2007

Ramblings

Hi folks, apologies for the lack of updates....See, things have been getting a bit out of hand of late, I am so disoriented with no zeal and inspiration for new things, let alone my cards creation....I hope this is just temp cos I'd rather die than losing all these. Cardmaking is the only thing I find solace and satisfaction.

I can be so boring I even made excuse not to go for a meeting tonight....Not good, not good at all...

I am such a lousy friend.....my best friend's birthday is over and I am yet to celebrate with her...I hope she is not reading this...She don't deserve to have me as her best friend....I am such a shitty friend...

On a happier side of things, I have been promoted to an aunty for the 2nd time (from my side of family). Brother Bear is now a father and I am so proud of him....It's really a wonder how parenthood can change people. Baby Tristan is borned on 22 Sept and is one healthy 3.19kg baby....I am counting the days where I'll get to meet him....Yippee!!! Something to look forward to....Better start saving too cos I am going back to the art shop at bras basah for my stocks replenishment...Double yippee

Even my blog is such a bore.....What am i going to do with myself, I wonder??? Might as well stop here before I bore everyone to death...

6 comments:

Winn said...

show some of ur creations laaaa:)

who said boring? WHO!!!! *brings out water gun!!*

have u chosen ur lappie yet

MNG said...

Winn
How to show creations when I dun have any new inspiration? I am such a bore

Water Gun?? hahaha...

Yes, DELL all the way...still waiting for its arrival

Pink Cotton said...

you are right...!

*referring to ur last paragraph*

HEEHEEHAAHAHA...
WAHAHAHAHA

yay!!! we r kukussss

Chen said...

congrats congrats..
AUNTIE PAPERCRAZY
and AUNTIE PINK COTTON
so many aunties here
hehhehe...

MNG said...

Chen
Tenkiu aunty chen

Anonymous said...

Heh heh heh
I think it's just a matter of time and sudden jolt of inspiration
Wait and it'll come to you