I was given the opportunity to stay in the newest 5-star hotel when I went to KL in July. Let me introduce to you One World Hotel at Bandar Utama...It was opened on 1 July 2007. From the exterior, the hotel doesn't look that new. The hotel is linked to One Utama Shopping which makes it pretty convenient to shop.
Ok, photos to follow:
.jpg)
Complimentary fruits...My suakuness got the better of me causing me one whole nite of thinking whether to eat or not to eat.. I turned into Eve the 2nd night and ate the forbidden fruit
This nice little door gift was delivered to me on my 1st day. Delivered by 2 housemaids....Check what's inside:
Cool clock with alarm.
The bed. It's huge and very very comfy...Too bad no one to share it with me.....
The lounge.....Flat screen wall mounted TV....the 1st one that I saw was at Hilton KL. But this hotel is one step more advance....the Tv recognised the guest!!!...But too canggih that the TV hanged on me twice.....jpg)
Trays of chargeable goodies.....Spot one funny but yet interesting item.
.jpg)
The next morning, the speaker made a joke out of it, saying for RM25 for a pack of 3, one can actually used it up to 3 times a nite!!! LOL
The coolest seminar facilities I ever encountered...Instead of serving you with just the plastic mineral bottle, they use imported drinking water!!!And instead of giving just a pencil, they gave us a whole box of stationery set containing a pencil, ruler, pen, eraser, staples and stapler....So, I was there for 3 seminars meaning I have 3 boxes of these.
.jpg)
.jpg)
Okie...enuf photos....conclusion, looks can be deceiving...Though the hotel look kinda old from outside but it's full of gems within....
Oh, I forgot to post one thing..the food was heaven....1.5 hrs for lunch is barely enough
Not sure whether the promotional rate of RM285++ a nite is still available, otherwise it's about RM400++ per nite
6 comments:
wah! very atas!
i remember i called and tried to book on behalf of other ppl.....the cheaper room always not available one....
Winn
Waiseh...business so good ah....
guess everyone wants to try the new hotel before it increase the price....
any more new hotels coming up? then, we can go and book the promotional rates room
why u so syiok geh?
so tak aci :(
Chen
Apa itu tak aci???
Soli lah..the only Aci I know is my eldest sister lei..Ah Ci
Oh, also reminds me of the P Ramlee's movie "Aci, aci, buka pintu"
hmm..not too sure if there's any new up and coming hotel..
dont see any around PJ...
KL maybe:P
Sound like a good hotel
But then again a bit funny to go there when I can go home in less than an hour
Hmmmm
Post a Comment