
or

or

and as usual, I am in dilemma.....
I craved for papers like there's no tomorrow... I could spent all my monthly salary (or whatever that's left of it) on all sorts of paper and then convert them into nice and cute handmade cards for family & friends. I will post some of my creations along the way and would appreciate it very much if you could give me some feedbacks, be it good or bad.... Alternatively, please drop me a line if you are sharing the same interest.
3 comments:
say NO to Acer
if to pick one among the three, i will take HP loh :)
no acer! i m using acer - company's......no good...but i duno how to explain to u why no good. my co has since changed its vendor back to dell..
Chen
I know, I know u supporter of Mac
Winn
Wah! Everyone so against Acer...My boss also asked me not to consider acer...ok lor, I get HP & Dell quotes first
Tenkiu eberyone
Post a Comment