Friday, November 30, 2007

I Thought I Have but I Haven't...

I thought I have blogged ___________ but I haven't:

1) about my Singapore Trip
2) about my baby newphew's baptism
3) about my christmas cards
4) about my newly refurbished workstation
5) about my new laptop
6) and about lots and lots of thing which I have already forgotten!!!


Anyway, I can only talk about 2 things then....so, which one should I talk about??? Hokay, let's talk about my baby nephew's baptism and my refurbished workstation....Christmas Cards will come in separate post (and hopefully i will blog about it before Christmas!)


Baby Tristan's baptism
Date: 27 October 2007
Venue: St Joseph Cathedral Singapore
Time: 4.30pm

Baby was so well-behaved throughout the whole ceremony...there were 2 babies (including Tristan) and the other was crying and cranky and all that....Tristan just acted cool despite the think and long baptismal gown that he was wearing...I wonder how he can endure all the heat from that gown cos my hands were sweating profusely just by carrying him...

Anyway, photos compliments from somebody:
(Can't put too much photos...Couldn't afford to pay royalty fees to the photographer and the baby's father)




My workstation

I have to put a disclaimer here before I post the nicely arranged workstation....This was done about 2 months ago (u can tell from the calendar hanging up there) and I have to admit I don't even recognised it anymore when I re-look at the photos....

My workstation as of last night was so messy I can't even find my big cutting board underneath all the piles of papers and rubbish and wat nots...I swear I heard a mouse squeek last nite!!

Gosh...I missed such a nice and tidy workstation.....Wat to do...I was rushing for my christmas cards sample mah....Coming up next!!

cheers

3 comments:

Winn said...

Dell!!!! and a white one i like~

ok wat not messy. you shld see my workstation. now become playstation.

congrats on baby's baptism! :)

MNG said...

Winn
Ya, I lup my silver dell so much....I lup Dell soooooo much that I am using Dell laptop at office also...

hahahaha..like workstation become playstation....i think we can compare whose playstation more playful....eh, photos taken were before wor...u shud see the after....

Redsponge said...

hmm finally update ur blog.

wan to see christmas card samples..
quick