Since I ate more than I should last Monday, I decided to skip my usual heavy lunch and try the tungku instead...Actually I wanted to 'save money' by ordering just hot water last monday and then 'cook' the tungku soup and then got soup liaw but somebody don't want to give me until after dinner...
Presenting my lunch for Thursday:
.jpg)
Soup and crackers....Ok, ok, the Jacob's Hi-Fibre is just for decorations nia...contents are actually Danone Tiger Cream Crackers...I don't take Hi-Fibre stuffs...makes me wan to pan sai
Close-up...Not only got real mushrooms and croutons, got real sausages also wor...Really value for money lor. :-).jpg)
Another Closer Close-up...I know this dun look very photogenic liaw....just want you to see how real the sausages are...Wonder how they managed to preserve the sausages hor??
Lunch Up.
Last Monday's dinner....the aftermath...The usual stall that I go to was closed that day, so have to settle for the next best thing which is not the next best at all...
.jpg)
See that empty so clean plate at far top left? That's the oyster omellete...Someone sapu-ed everything...We have to quickly ask the waitress to take away otherwise she will lick liaw....SO teletubbies...
Note: Just in case someone start to call Tesco and comprain why his/her pkt of tungku soup dun have sausages...Since I am so creative and being a graduate in French Cordon Bleu Culinary, I added in the sausages for extra filling!!! heheh
13 comments:
walao... add sausage summore?
faint kaw kaw
thanks for dinner :)
forget to take photo of that someone who picked up every single pieces of the oyster omelette that night
LOL
forget to mention..
how come your mug so huge geh?
kkkkkkk...
Chen
Sausages and me are good friends....
My pleasure....just remember to chia me the longkang assam laksa and salted egg kueh tiaw when I go Penang
I am a fish mah, and that is not my mug but my aquarium...
Split personality like liucas/liucat/liubit
p/s I think somebody is terrified after listening to my sexy voice over the handphone....dun even dare to visit my blog khi
Wahahha! cheattt! at first i was wondering which tungku brand has sausages in it !!
mickey meow u!! hahaa..
Winn
I am a mouse today...
hahaha...don't u think i sound so seksa??? Semua lokter punya hal lor....My mummy taught me not to eat and talk at the same time, that's why the tercekik voice lor...I tell you my real voice hor, even jaclyn victor also kalah
can, but that one is duck egg CKT leh, not salted egg CKT :P
u ah...
u give everyone a shock when u talked with that mickey mouse voice.
hahahhaha
first and third monday close. ;p
Chen
Chin chai...salted egg kah, rotten egg kah, janji mesti mau try
Redsponge
Actually I already suspected close but thinking just trying lor...
the other stall we went to was lousy lor...
muahahaahahhaaha
from perodua service center
To someone i always call a friend........
People come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime.
When you know which one it is, you will know what to do for that person..
When someone is in your life for a REASON, it is usually to meet a need you have expressed.
They have come to assist you through a difficulty, to provide you with guidance and support,
to aid you physically, emotionally or spiritually. They may seem like a godsend and they are.
They are there for the reason you need them to be.
Then, without any wrongdoing on your part or at an inconvenient time,
this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end.
Sometimes they die. Sometimes they walk away.
Sometimes they act up and force you to take a stand.
What we must realize is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled, their work is done.
The prayer you sent up has been answered and now it is time to move on.
Some people come into your life for a SEASON, because your turn has come to share, grow or learn.
They bring you an experience of peace or make you laugh.
They may teach you something you have never done.
They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy.
Believe it, it is real. But only for a season.
LIFETIME relationships teach you lifetime lessons,
things you must build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation.
Your job is to accept the lesson,
love the person and put what you have learned to use in all other relationships and areas of your life.
It is said that love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant.
Thank you for being a part of my life,
whether you were a reason, a season or a lifetime.
Dear Aflen
Wherever you are, thanks for dropping by though a very mysterious visit.
Friends are forever, be it for a reason, a season or a lifetime..
And you have and will always be our forever friend!
Friends are for keeps
Friends are always held dear whether far or near
Friends are for ALL seasons
Junoesque
Post a Comment