I don't know how curious you were when you were young or even now...or how much inconvenience or disaster you have caused by being a curious cat...
I must admit i was and still a very curious person....I can let my curiousity overule me to the extent of "just do it" kinda thinking...So, tonite, in this post, I shall revealed how much damage curiousity has caused me...this is exclusive news and you don't get it elsewhere except from here.....hehehe (but I bet somehow or rather, one of you would have done what I have done!!!)
Arcopal tea set
Those who are passed 30 years old of age would know that once upon a time, the arcopal tea set was so popular and they boasted about their non-breaking glassware...Mum bought a set (1 teapot and 6 saucers and cups) after she received a bonus (I think!!) and I was 'challenged' to prove that the products really are unbreakable....To cut a long story short, I did what I should not have done....I threw the teapot on the floor confidently thinking that it will not break...the rest is history....My dad had to buy another set for mum as compensation....
Fire Extinguisher
How many of you has ever try a fire extinguisher as kids?? Like see what came out from a H2O fire extinguisher?? C'mon, don't be shy...I'm sure you do have that kind of thought...Well, I did...I was in the church waiting for my parents and since I have nothing to do, I walked around the church and somehow or rather this red slim round cylinder caught my attention....Yupe, I pressed on the nozzle (Can't blame me entirely also lah...siapa tahu the lock has been removed) and gosh...you should see how much foam it caused...hahahaha
Gosh.....so embarrasing...Mum was reprimanded by the caretaker the next day!!! hahahaha
I thought I can write more but up to here, my face is so hot from embarrassment I don't think I should continue....hahahahaha
My latest curious thought (I am trying very hard not to do it and I seriously hope no one will provoke me to do it) - I am so tempted to press the bell/emergency button in the lifts.....there, you have it....
What about you? Did your curiousity ever land you in hot mushroom soups??
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Yup, curiousity does make an impact in one's life
I remember trying so many things out of curiousity and the price it came with
Those were the days!
din't know you were so busybody ;D
Zeroimpact
Hi! Hi! Welcome back...u have been so quiet...
Ya, I am stll a very curious person...
Goober
Not busybody lah....just curious nia...apa lah lu...
Heheheh, i'm not a curious person.
Most of the time, I will weigh the possible consequences before I attempt anything, even when I'm small time :P
Ehem, I think the one about teapot is not accurate. It was a real accident; if fell off the racks as it were raining and you rushed to bring in the teapot which was being 'dried' out in the sun. Ya, it was such a wierd routine by the older folks to dry their dishes in the sun
the teapot wouldn't break if you put coffee in it instead. Curious? well, give it a try...
Post a Comment