Tuesday, February 05, 2008

All in One Post

This is what you have to do when you have been absent for aeons. Sorry people. So caught up with office work I don't even have time to sell my Valentine's day cards...Too late to apologise now..

Manhattan Fish Market has finally made it's presence in Kuching. Not only 1 outlet but 2, ie Spring and Boulevard. I will not be making justice to myself and MFM if I did not go and try...Went last Thursday and ordered the usual - Seafood Platter c/w the fire thingy...Taste heaven except that the prawns were burnt. I think the staff was just too excited about playing with the fire that he overdid it. We also ordered it's half priced promo dish mussels in creamy sauce...That was really yummy....


See the burnt prawn heads??? lol..

'Waiter, waiter, the mussels on the advert doesn't look like what was served but we luvvvvvvvvvvv it"

And also, the staff there are so extremely friendly and accomodating...We asked for a change on the fries and they immediately suggested garden salad which is much better...even the kitchen staff was helpful...I was trying to wave at the cashier for bill but apparantely i was too invinsible until a kitchen staff (who must have seen my desperately wanting to pay face from the glass window of the kitchen) called out the cashier to attend to me! I gave him a big thumb-up!

Enough of MFM...

Chinese New Year is just around the corner, as a matter of fact, nearing the front door liaw...but seems like this year we will have to celebrate on a moderate scale since lent will start immediately after the 1st day of CNY. Woman of the house is so thrilled as brother bear is coming back for CNY...Boy, we miss Tristan!

Till the next time I write, Have a blessed and prosperous Chinese New Year! Gong Hee Fatt Choy

Side note: I despise people who is so Phatt and will just simply say anything anyhow just to piss people off, and mind you, it is a HE...Message to He: Get a life, I wouldn't mistaken you for a deaf and dumb man even if you din open your mouth and talk ok??? No wonder you are still a bachelor at this age!

Ok, I am happy!

p/s Oh yes....I have just straighten my hair (yes, again and after many many thoughts of either to straighten or perm) and...........................I did my first hair coloring, or highlight rather!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, MFM served great food!
Don't let people get you down this the season to be extra joyful
Here's wishing you and everyone close to you a very Happy Chinese New Year
So when show us your new straight and multi coloured hair?

LonaDay said...

happy chinese new year to you, aloy and your families :) hi to ssvp all the way from kk. you guys get permission to kacau me if you're visiting anytime!

Mr. Goober said...

i didn't quite like the fish platter though...:P and the prawns looked as big as laksa prawns only

MNG said...

Zeroimpact
Happy chinese new year to you too!! Yupe, I shall not let one loser dampen my chinese new year mood!!

Yo
Hey Yo, thanks for the wishes and the permission!!! :-)

Goober
You don't like??? I have to agree that the prawns are not really huge but I guess it is just right since there are other seafood that goes with it..:-)

Winn said...

but but..i still think they shouldnt server burnt prawns to customers lor. they shoudlnt even put the burnt prawn heads on the plate and serve u....think wat? bbq session ar? hehe

gong xi fa cai. dont let stoopid ppl bother u.