Monday, April 14, 2008

Rojak post

Gotta blog something before blogspot decides to close down my blog.


Anyway...since I have not been blogging for almost a month, i am going to do a very very random All-in-one post. One caution though - gonna put lots of photos, so it might hold up the downloading of page.


Check our what D gave me for my birthday. She gave me a year's membership card with Holiday Inn/Inter Continental Hotels which entitles me to discounts for meals and rooms. She is a member herself and guess got tired of me ranting about how I wish I could afford the membership and once a while would ask her to borrow me the card every once in a while. Thanks D for this wonderful gift and I will definitely make sure that your money is well spent.








Things I 'confiscated' from A.





Amazing Race Luggage Tag



Not sure what this is



E! News paper clips....very interesting...I likey




Effect from getting too excited in opening the goodies


Last but not least, I was in KL last week for some training and was put up here:



and obviously shop here too



and observed this



and before the day ended, i had this among the many dishes I aim for whenever I am in KL


Shilin Taiwan's oyster mee sua.

Bought each of the flavours at Jco Donuts and of course, the trip would not be complete without having this...

Cheers mate!

6 comments:

Redsponge said...

kekekek burger king!

Hey happy belated birthday! haha

MNG said...

redsponge
alrdy over lor but thank you lah...

Chen said...

amazing race asia tag..
someone going to join the amazing race asia soon?

*help to bandage your wounded finger*

MNG said...

Chen
Yes, watch out for me in amazing race asia season 3....

wah...so touched, lokter bandaged my finger....can give me sick leave ah?

13th Panda said...

HELLO! next time be careful ah..

MNG said...

13th Panda
Hello....long time no hear

Ya lor....too excited to open the packaging lor....