Today, 30 April 2008 - I am going to remember it for a long time....not because it is the last day of tax returns *selalu diingatkan, e-filing memudahkan kerja*..eh...sorry, somebody's fault I am having this stupid song playing in my mind all the time..
Anyway, you tell me how such a bright and sunny *i can see clearly now....* (ARGH....why am i keep on hearing music in my head) day like today can have a bad start for me???
Woke up at the correct side of the bed this morning (a good start), showered, went down for a cup of milo, reminded myself to go down to work earlier cos car is running low on petrol......start the car, put on R, turn on the radio and pull the seat belt...pull once, pull twice, noticed that the seat belt is stucked. After few failed attempts, decided to drive FAST to Toyota for checking...
So, drove the car without any seat belt on (which is not very me) and at the same time looking around for any sign of mr policeman...so far so good....reached the highway and SHID!!! the jam was so long and unusual I was stucked there for at least an hour. Prayed so hard that the jam is not caused by accident or what, cos, if there is an accident, there definitely be a police, and if there is a police, he will definitely noticed that I don't have my seat belt on!
And as if the current situation is not bad enough, I suddenly realised that my car is running very very very low on petrol and I am still stucked in the middle of the highway with no way of doing detour....Again, I prayed real hard. I think God must be so frustrated to receive so many prayers intention from the same person early in the morning.
Anyway, to cut a long story short, things started to ease after half an hour....the jam, my car is still running and the best part, no policeman in sight.
Things got much more smoother after that. Pumped petrol (a very polite pump attendant even helped me to look at the stucked seatbelt but to no avail)...Drove down to Toyota and the technician attended to my request straightaway and to make things more pleasant, he managed to repair it for me without having to change the whole thing and FOC...FIRST TIME IN TOYOTA, SERVICE IS FOC!!! Woot
And everyone lives happily ever after...THE END
p/s Don't forget to submit your tax returns if you haven't done so...today is D-DAY..Dang! I have to pay additional RM450!
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
well at least u got FOC thing on 30 april and NO police and no more tax filling until next year...and that may is only few hours away..
HORRAY..:)
huah...
why not just pull the seatbelt over the passenger side??
u hafta think outside the box!hehehe
Sound like a good day... in the end at least
That why they say save the best for last or good things are always at the bottom
Winn
Ya lor....luckily everything worked out ok at the end..
Where is Liucas??
PC
very funny, veryyyyyyy funny and I am not laughing
Zeroimpact
Yupe, a happily ever after ending.
Post a Comment