Have not been having any idea on what to blog until yesterday. Let me share with you the few things I hate about men (Arrangements not in order of annoyance):


Has the worst Body Odour one can ever get and still never realise/couldn't be bothered about it.

Think he is the busiest man in the universe and complained that bosses gives him too much works. Claimed that he has been victimised in that sense.....

and yet he can still pack and go home exactly at 5pm and working extra hours is a waste of time but talking and gossip on the phone and msn with friends despite his heavy worload is a neccessity

Always say he has so much things to do but his computer screen shows he's always on facebook or somebody's blogs (and I hope my blog is one of them)

Always claimed he is holy and will quote bible whenever he is been confronted or even when he is not involved. His msn tagline will always be a bible quote about how one should treat him or how God will want him to do

And would you believe it or not, all the above characteristics came from one, I repeat, JUST ONE MAN. Pathetic or not???
Last but not least, my advice to him - Go and continue living your pathetic and miserable live cos this is who you are!!!
GOOD BYE LOSER!
8 comments:
i think i know who's that
heehee
and i think he blogs...i just think...
PinkCotton
u may think u know who it is but in actual fact you don't know...lol
he blogs???
I think I dunno who is that :P
Chev
I think you don't want to know who it is also
seriously I've never comment people so badly in my life but this loser is definitely out of the world
wah...hmm..who is that? but like u said..no need to know him is better than knowing him ;p
Redsponge
Ya! Don't waster your time...U'd rather use the time to play with cola
Hmmmm
I think I share one or two qualities there...
:(
Must try to change!!!
Zeroimpact
One or two is still ok lah....but this is about one man having all of these characteristics!!! Argh
Post a Comment