I am so frustrated now I could just open up the window of my office on the 7th floor and jump down together with my Dell Laptop.
When things are so crucial and we have only less than 4 days to the opening of the Mall, my laptop suddenly died on me and a message stating non-detection of hard disk drive kept on appearing everytime I reboot my pc. Called Dell Technical Support for assistance just to have them confirming my worst nightmare, the hard disk corrupted!
And to make matter worst, I dun even back up a single
I cudn't afford to waste even one single minute and this has to happened!!! Wonder what's next for the Devil???
Despite the ever friendly customer service agent at Dell, they are not able to replace the hard disk for me until Wednesday. Huh? Thought I heard someone saying it's an excuse for me to relax while waiting for them to replace?? Honestly, I COULDN'T AFFORD TO RELAX!!!
I need to get all my paper works ready by Wednesday and there are several crucial files in my laptop that needs my attention. I seriously pray that the files in the hard disk can be recovered, otherwise, I might as well pack my bags, write a farewell notes and jump into the Sarawak River
6 comments:
Calm down, calm down, everything will turn out fine in the end. Don't worry........ and don't jump out of your window! I am not Wonderwoman and wouldn't be able to catch you (even though I have Wonderbra)!!! hahahahahahahahahaha
Chin up, cheer up! Life is beautiful! The sun is shining and the birds are singing! And most important of all, the Mall will open without a hitch. Have faith in God.
Leggy
Thanks for the word of comfort. Hopefully everything will turn out well...
wow...so kinteo!!!
r u ok? r u ok? i thought u were still eating ur bak zhang at the pantry there!
Calm down
I'm sure thigs will be better soon
:)
*hugs*
Redsponge
Really kin teo ah...
Still got bak chang??
Zeroimpact
My fault for not backing up for files....tough luck
thanks for the hugs! Need that a lot
u survived...
and went thru it, right?
*Hugs*
Dun jump into Sarawak River yet, cos I still want to meet u :)
Post a Comment