Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Handphones Dilemma

I don't know why it takes me so long to make decision in buying handphones.


My old Nokia 6670, though still faithful and going strong, is, I'm afraid, too slow for my pace nowadays. Have been toying the idea of changing phones since end of last year and as usual, my choice is always Nokia. My choice then was either Nokia N81 or N73. Then after I have made up my mind in getting N73, I was told there is no maroon colour body for an original set. Thus, the delay in buying.


However, of late, I noticed that checking and retrieving of emails have became very crucial for my line of duty and thus, been introduced to Mr blueberry blackberry. Also, at the same time, I noticed that my ever faithful Digi hidup is not been very kind to my pocket. So, cost cutting exercise comes in..Can't let my loyalty overrule my pocket mah. Thus, with the new purchase of handphone, I will switch telco (to which telco, it's for me to find out)


Now, I need help from all blackberry users out there who are reading my blog. Give me one reason why I should buy/not buy. Honestly, I have been asking 4 people on Blackberry and I must say all the feedbacks are good.


So, people, please help Papercrazy!!!


4 comments:

Chen said...

cannot help u liao, cos i didn't use blackberry...

Anonymous said...

I think you better check to make sure your exchange server has this feature activated... I think it's different than using a pda phone
If that is the main reason you are changing... to read corporate mails or to get them pushed to you
Other than that I guess no matter what phones you have... the main reason is to call and text both ways
:)
Happy deciding
I'm looking for a new phone too... hopefully I get what I want

Winn said...

huh. i never used a blackberry before so i cant give comments:(

all i know is, strawberry tastes good..:P

MNG said...

Chen
Hmm.....very few ppl use it seems

Zeroimpact
True true..thanks..
U also want to change??? Not only handphone, am thinking of switching telco too..:-)

Winn
HULLLOOOOO

hahaha..u so funny....why strawberry??? Blueberry better