Sunday, July 20, 2008

Ramblings

Going to do (as usual) a very very jumbled up ramblings just to tell readers that this blog is still alive though on autopilot mode. :-)
2 excuses for the absence - 1) Too busy with the new mall; 2) With the running around 2 offices, I constantly leaves my usb cable in the other office meaning I can't transfer photos from my handphone to lappie, thus no photo to blog (What happened to my bluetooth I heard?? I lost my bluetooth connection when Dell replaced my harddisk and I only managed to troubleshoot it now (and obviously, I have got the bluetooth back! Hurray for Dell)



See what I have received from friends (I am so loved....awww)

Andrew (my old and faithful and one and only e-pal) just back (to Minnessota) from his fishing trip in Canada and brought me all these:





I like this photo the best. The first pix out of the many photos in the booklet that caught my attention


Another gift from another friend - A free voucher for a massage (after weeks of running around and sleepless nights on organising the opening of the mall)

See, am I loved or not???

Ok, back to the paperbag on top. It's a new gift shop at Green Heights Mall and it's definitely a-must-visit shop. They sells all sorts of cute imported gifts ranges from tissue box with tissue coming out from the pig's nostril to cute coasters in the shape of doughnuts, and of course, the range from Mr P (google if you don't know which one is this. This is one toy where you are allowed to hold the little birdie in public without been booked for assault)hahaha

That's it for my boring post. I shall end this blog with a double vision thingy. I came down to the basement of my office tower to noticed 2 similar cars parking side by side. I tell you, I was stunt for a while trying to recognise my own car! hahahha

2 comments:

Redsponge said...

Am interested in the Mr. P! HAHA

MNG said...

Redsponge
Mr P is so cute....I like the mug whereby Mr P was seen opening his mouth waiting for a drip of coffee

quite pricey tho