Thursday, July 24, 2008

BATA

A very old brand and the moment we talk BATA, we think of shool shoes, pallas or bubblegummers...During my school days, it was a sheer pleasure to be able to wear pallas shoes to school, otherwise it will be just the convetional made in china high-ankle shoes.

Anyway, I have lost touch with BATA eversince I left school and ocassional visit to the outlet just to buy A's slippers.

Few weeks ago, I went into a BATA outlet just to kill time and I was suprised to see all the very nice and cheap sandals. I fell in love straight away with 2 pairs. I like the strappy white sandals the most. Took me few weeks and 5 outlets to finally got this pair in my size. And the good news is, these 2 pairs only cost me RM60. (RM29.99 per pair)

The white sandals is so comfy and good for walking long hourse...DEfinitely gonna wear it in my upcoming trip. yay!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

My daughter says BATA is Buy And Throw Away! :-)

MNG said...

Anon
Yupe, that's what everyone is saying but hey, what do u expect from a RM29.99 sandals??? :-)

Anonymous said...

Errrr... which one's white?
Why I only see blueish and silver
Any way I'm wearing my second BATA, Power sports shoes for work
Quite comfy leh especially when you have to walk around most of the time

Chen said...

last time hoh, during my school days, i wore those made in china school shoes leh.. wearing Bata is considered as luxury liao :D

MNG said...

Zeroimpact
hahaha..blueish is actually white....pardon my lousy camera lor... Yes, very comfy

Chen
ya! remembered me looking at my friends with the pallas velcro strap punya shoes...:-)

So happy when my dad decided to buy me one in my secondary years

Redsponge said...

i think the white one is nice! my mil got a black one ;p

MNG said...

Redsponge
Wah....either yr mil is so modern and me old fashion....

hehehe...nevertheless, I likey a lot