Friday, August 08, 2008

080808

What a nice date....So, I have made a pact to do something extraordinary or outrageous today.

Extraordinary? yes, I have finally decided to switch telco after very comfortably using the yellow line.

Outrageous? I have, a bit outrageous by nature, parted with about RM1,800 to buy myself a new baby.

Check out my little sleek and shiny nokia e71


Sleek or not?? This is the most expensive handphone I ever buy and I think it is worth it. Am sure you all recall how I was in a dilemma on which handphone to buy and I was at the verge of buying a Blackberry ...Well, I am relieved I did not make a hasty decision then cos this Nokia E71 comes with anything, if not more, then what Blackberry has. One thing for sure, it has Wifi and blackberry dun..neh neh neh pu pu.

So, today, 080808, apart from the launch of Beijing Olympic, it's also the day I fell in love again....sighhhh...

excuse me now, I need to go back to my baby.

p/s btw, i can go msn and ym and whatever u name it! Woot!

4 comments:

Chen said...

wah.. someone has new toy liao.
dun forget to gip me yr new number woh :)

MNG said...

Chen
haha...can can...i gip you shortly..meanwhile, my yellow line is still useable

Winn said...

i m using e51. seriously i like the e series than the N series. it's so user frenly!!

MNG said...

Winn
Another Nokia fan....Hip Hip Hurray!!

I am still experimenting the phone....now playing with the barcode thingy..hehehe