Related links:
When it first happened
1st anniversary
2nd anniversary
Elephants don't forget, neither do us human...
15 August has always been a significant date for me and I made it a point to post up at least something in remembrance to that day 3 years ago. For those who have been following my blog for the past 3 years would know the story, otherwise, click the links above for the full stories.
There is an additional significant ocassion this year tho, it's also the Ghost Festival...hehehehe...
My car is till faithfully serving me without any problem and I still love my car no less everyday.
1 more week to go before I am off for my long deserving break in neverland. Meanwhile, there are heaps and heaps of works to be done...
I am still enjoying playing with my handphone....So canggih!!
Till then, have a great weekend
Friday, August 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
15th August is indeed a day to remember for u, after that dreadful incident.
Btw, mana tu neverland?
p/s: i also want to play with YOUR handphone leh :P
Chen
A easy-to-remember date cos it coincides with one major church solemnity
Neverland consisted of shopping malls and more shopping malls....and Burger King! YA!
Ok...we exchange...i send u my handphone and u send me your asus...deal??
Post a Comment