Read this blog for those who has just recently joined my blog's reading list. It is exactly 365 days ago when I was strucked with the biggest blow which changed my life drastically.
I don't read chinese so I don't know what was written. All I know is that 50% of the write-up is bull....To start, it stated that I was driving a Honda!
Only God knows how I live my days shortly after the accident and only my closest ones would know how much I suffer, both physically & mentally. Trauma? Yes, I got over it within 2 weeks, after a good long cry and lamentation (in private, of course! I'm a very proud person in nature yunno....;-). A friend found that I got over things too fast...Even the doctor that treated me thought so....But I believed in life goes on....thus, there!.....I started driving again 2 days later!
What have I learnt from this incident? I learnt to appreciate life more and I believed that nothing is permanent in this life, so, live life to the fullest.
We don't really get to live our lives normally until recently. My car was finally released free-of-defects in March after a much tug-of-war event between us and UMW. So, imagine, I've only managed to sleep peacefully and get on with my life after 8 months. But above all things, God has been very kind to me and I have never once blame or question God for all these...
Nevertheless, as a friend used to say, I'm in good hands! Indeed, I am!
Peace!
5 comments:
TSK TSK TSK!!!!
TIME FLIES!!!
STILL REMEMBER LAST YEAR THAT UR MEI MEI SO KINTEO TELLING ME ABT THE ACCIDENT!
PHEW! Everything is over now! =)
HAHAAH
sikui red sponge!
Redsponge
yes, time really flies....My mei mei even scolded me for not asking her to go to the scene...She wanted to BOK people
Pinkcotton
Cool
wow! I had no idea!
and since everyone using chinese: sui fuk sai?
yo.
Anonymous - That was before u join us, I guess.....
A fellow member said he sympathised my car more than me!!!! (but of course, he was joking lah)
Post a Comment