
IT TOOK ME 2.5 FUCKING HOURS!!! (disclaimer: Sorry folks, the F word just came out from my mouth before I realised that I have young readers in my blog)
I was stucked at flyover, basically on a stand still without moving a single millimetre for almost 2 hours....Called the Police Station but no reply!!! After 2 hours of torture and frustration, the traffic finally move but not for long when a car decided to call it a day after the ordeal and stopped itself in the middle of the road.....Thanks to some considerate mototists on the other lane who decided to be courteous for once and give way to us...
Why the jam, I wonder?? I heard about the road closure over at the city centre as rehearsals are ongoing for the merdeka parade but why is it affecting 3rd mile, which is at least 3 miles away from the city centre??? Anyway, the reason why the traffic is smooth flowing after 2 hours is because several traffic police teams were send to ease the traffic.
While stucked in the traffic....I envy several people who doesn't have to go through this ordeal with me, namely Pinkcotton who is on leave because it's her birthday.......A because he's flying off somewhere less congested, Junoesque, malau and many other people who doesn't live around the 3rd mile and works far away from the city centre....
Well, another hell tomorrow.....I have done a good thinking about 2 moro and this is what I might be doing:
either
1) I leave the house super early tomorrow to arrive at office super early (before they close the road at 5.30am). I'll come to office in my pajamas and NN (don't ask what is this) and continue sleeping until 8am; or
2) I don't go home at all tonight and check in to a hotel near my office....better still if it comes with complimentary breakfast and free laundry so that I can send my officewear for cleaning tonight and wear them again tomorrow; or
3) Somebody kind staying around my work place to offer me a free bed & breakfast.....Somebody's hostel just came into my mind...:-) or
4) Take a half day leave and sleep...Save money on petrol and my energy!
So, readers, which one should I opt??
3 comments:
heard that certain b & b is forever welcome papercrazy to stay. they hv merdeka promotion just for papercrazy. usd 20 per pax per nite. bfast included. no, u cant preorder yr bfast so i heard. u eat wht u get. i understand u can also bring yr NN :)
haiya...save your money and enery...take the morning off or at least take 1 or 2 hours off in the morning.
when everyone have gone through the terible ordeal, we can drive easlessly down to work.
there, solve your problem. or else you may come down and have breakfast with me first lor...hehehe!!!
Anonymous:
Walau lei, after itu manyak mahal punya b&b....breakfast cornflakes or toasted wholemeal bread with jam?? Cudn't afford lah....itu macam I might as well bring my NN to office and sleep
Malau:
For once I slept early last nite and left home at 7am (as opposed to my initial intended ETD 6am) and reached the office 10 mins to 8am...
Post a Comment