Friday, August 04, 2006

Chiak Hong

Last blog before I pack my bag/clean up my workstation again/withdraw $$ from the bank and go chiak hong/eat wind/makan angin/cherk fung/makai angin on my maiden no-frills airline

Cleaned up my workstation yesterday evening....but today it's back to square one....Can never have a tidy and well-organised workstation....Read somewhere that how your workstation look like can determine your characteristic....(like that, mine sure very not good wan)...wait till u see my bedroom too

This is how my cleaned-up table looked like:

Nice room eh?? Wait till u see the view from the window...even nicer


Don't you think this is a nice pendant? It's a opal dolphin bought from Australia...Apparantely, it claimed that the stone has some reflexology effects......Something to calm you.....(No wonder I am so calm today...to the extent of blur blur and promised somebody a live frog from KL)

My inner child got the best of me again (after the McD spree) and looked what I had for my afternoon snack yesterday:



I still prefer the 2-flower Mee with a picture of a boy and a girl looking at each other...what an advert eh??

Call me a hoarder or whatever but look what I've found while ransacking organising my bedside drawer.....

It was drawn by my one and only mei mei some years ago for reason only her herself knows....She even put my name and my year of birth underneath the pix....as if it's my tombstone....Why am I cat? I dunno. What happened to my front tooth?? I dunno too

Alrighty people, that's all for today.....See you again in a week's time...

Ciao

2 comments:

Redsponge said...

ur mei mei so nice to u de...

and ho...her drawing is not bad! 'x'

btw, i hav a dolphin pendant too! Hmm..mayb that's why you hav to catch a live frog back! MUAHAHAHAHA

MNG said...

My mei mei likes to draw wan...she even drew a chicken-pox chicken....Ask her to draw a frog for you lor...

The pendant very dangerous ah like that..makes me simply promise things wan....

*quickly take off the pendant and throw inside my bag*