I've made to realised that whatever obstacles in life can be overcame with a bit of change...For once, I decided to sleep early last night so that I can leave the house slightly early to avoid all the traffic jam....
My initial mission:
1) Play with Della from 8pm-10pm
2) Bathe and change to my baju tidur at 10.15pm
3) Read a bit of Archie comics until 10.30pm
4) Cuddle NN to sleep by 11.00pm
5) Alarm clock to wake me up at 6.45am
6) Leave the house at 7.00am
My Achievement:
1)
2) Do a bit of cards from 8.30pm-9.00pm
3) Went out to pump petrol from 9.00pm-9.20pm (borak a bit with the plump pump attendant at Jalan Keretapi Shell)
4) Play with Della from 9.30pm-10.30pm
5)
6) Bathe and change to my baju tidur at 11.15pm
7) Hit the sack and read Archie comics until 11.45pm
8) Alarm Clock went off at 6.45am but I did not get up until 7.00am
9) Left home at 7.15am
10) Reached office 7.50am
Not bad eh??? So proud........Oh, this post is not complete if I did not extend my thanks to the following persons for their concern (So like grammy awards like dat):
1) Redsponge - Thank you lah for concern tho I know u can easily fall into the option 3 of my proposed alternative...
2) Anonymous - U also can easily offer me Option 3.....I have u in my mind when I typed Option 3
3) Ayam Kicik - Ok lah, ok lah, u did offer me the jalan alternative lor...As a reward, I shall not berpantun for the next 2 days (Btw, I took a totally different route this morning and yes, I did passed thru some of the routes that u proposed....)
4) Malau - Thanks but no thanks for offering Option 4.......I have to spend money to belanja u pulak...
4 comments:
so kedekut one...belanja breakfast also don't want..
i must also compliment you on your morning ritual skill. how did you manage to wake up, shower, dress and breakfast all in just 15mins...wau, so amazing lah.
Malau
Why not?? Easy mah......I don't paint my face like Van Gorgh...
Ok lah, put in extra 10 mins if I haven't decide what to wear the nite before and another 5 mins if I wake up on the wrong side of the bed
papercrazy, hee...i normally took 15mins to get ready for work too.
Except when there is some emergency call, and that will took me another 15 mins more!
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Junoesque:
I'm a cow!! Excuse me, I don't mandi kerbau. Actually 15 mins is more than enough to just wet your body, put on soap, rub rub, rinse, wipe dry and and and and (I don't have to go to all the details)
Redsponge:
Yippee....we 2 the same same.....let's shake hands!! Btw, I seldom do the 'emergency' early in the monring...too time consuming..:-)
Post a Comment