Have not been sleeping very well the last few nights (since Friday to be precised). A, being a 'dear' house husband during his leave, changed my 5-year-old contour pillow to a newly bought hotel-standard cotton fluffy pillow (and so proudly showed them to me when I returned from work on Friday)...The pillow is so huge for my little head that I basically slipped down everytime I lay my head on it...Anyway, I've no choice but to learn to get used to it cos he has chucked away my comfy
Anyway, back to my initial post. I was just reading the comments in my blog from Yo on her dislike of dory and chips and a the same time, Pinkcotton and A were laughing talking about the spongebob cartoons. So, last night, I dreamt about having dinner with Yo and a few other friends including Anonymous and Laksamana Ayam Kecik (don't ask me who is this cos I m not going to reveal)...We ordered fish and chips and the chips tasted just like sponge...Since I like chips, I finished them but Yo gave them away to the next table comprises of several young chirpy girls (I'm sure it's Pinkcotton and Redsponge) and boy, were they happy!!!!!!!!!! LOL
That's all folks.
Oh, another thing.....I'm still frantically looking for a hairdresser. Have not been having a hair cut since...since....since 4 months ago??? However, I have scaled down my list of potential hairdresser to the following of which I would appreciate if you could give me a recommendation ( be it a new recommendation or an endorsement from the list below):
1) Rigi @ RH Plaza
2) Hair Do @Sarawak Plaza
3) Alan Inspiration @ Parkson (I don't really fancy a supermarket-chained-like saloons unless it is so good)
4) The-what-name- shop at Travillion
6 comments:
you are really rite when you said that what you do in the daytime will influence your sleep..JJ had nightmare again last nite after a hefty laugh with his kung-kung..
hairdresser??...well i'm frantically searching for one too and yet too scared to try it out..for fear of a recurring disaster. m contemplating driving all the way to the house for the haircut..but don't know should i or not?...hmmmm!!!
Anonymous
I'm sure I'm going to dream about the Government tonight cos I've been scolding the gov't since this morning about the haze, HFM and the continuation of the outdoor functions
I don't know about you but I've always have reservation as far as home-based hairdresser is concerned....LOL
kekekee...i hav the same experience!! talking abt sth & someone during the day and dreamt abt them at night. So odd! anyway, i seldom dream.
ya ya
i know wat red sponge dreamt abt once...
KEKEKEEK..
wei u want me to tell my che?????
AWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAH
Redsponge & Pinkcotton
So, u 2 really got taste the sponge-like fries??? Mentang mentang redsponge, dream of sponge
Pinkcotton
Tell me tell me
lol! tasted like sponge, huh?
yo.
Post a Comment