Monday, August 21, 2006

Announcement

I am pleased to announced the arrival of little baby Della who was delivered to me on 18 August 2006 at 4.30pm.....She weighs just merely over 2 kg and she is a a very healthy and pretty baby and I can never get enough of her from the moment I lay my eyes on her.......For your information, she is not delieverd to me on normal circumstance, thus, I have to actually order her and I paid a hefty sum of money just to have her and I can tell you, it's worth every penny and effort....Like any normal parent, the first night was such a tiring night.....I did not really sleep until the wee hours of the morning...getting to know her, preparing her place, panic at the tiniest blunder and so forth....

Anyway, these are the 2 photos that I took on her 1st day.....I'm sure u would all agree that she is a cutie and adorable

















HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...Thought I heard Junoesque scolding me OCHIPALA in the background??

Before u guys started to scold and curse me in my comment box, bear in mind that I never say Della is a human being lei.....Gotcha!

ok, back to work, people!!!


2 comments:

Redsponge said...

HOO!!!!!!!
I LIKE UR BABY MORE!

HOW MUCH??? hee...u can tell me in email if it is not convenient for you to tell it here. *wink*

Yer...jeles liao *biting lower lip while looking at ur baby*

MNG said...

Redsponge - My baby cute hoh?? Price is very very reasonable considering all the specs..

Don't jeles lah, I oso think think many many moons baru buy ah....Money doesn't grow on tress boh....Even if it does, my tree very botak wan