Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Series of Sad Stories

I was sad yesterday and even sadder today....

As some of you may have noticed, I have re-instated my blogging name to Papercrazy (where I was initially known) for reason only me know but can't share lor......So, if you noticed a Papercrazy posting comments in your blog, do not get excited about a new visitor, it's just merely me, the simple MNG...

Also, I have decided to shut down my other blog for good after it has been discovered by an unwanted guest...No, I'm not a criminal neither am I running away from one......:-)

Haze
I'm getting frustrated with the weather condition each day.......I can still bear the hot spell but haze??? Please note that it is our right as a citizen/human being to be given fresh air to breath and we have been deprived from all these.....The API reading as at last night was 115 and Kuching has been labelled as one of the unhealthiest area....

To make matter worst, no effort has been made in cancelling all outdoor activities.....Drive thru Padang Merdeka and Waterfront and u will know what I meant.....Construction of stages and platforms for the upcoming Merdeka Parade is underway and looking at how extensive the works, I doubt they are going to stop the parade.....As I am writing this blog, they are conducting the parade rehearsal at Petra Jaya.......

Last Saturday was the official opening of the Kuching Fest.....Is the authority aware that fireworks contributes to air pollution too??? For once, please do not blame our neighbouring countries on the haze issue, instead, please look at ourselves, our surroundings....sad to note but we are the biggest culprit ourselves!!! Despite the Gov't's directive to stop open burning, I still notice several houses doing that!!!

The weather too has caused people to illusionised......Imagine mistaken the sun and moon for MARS????

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

dunno ah.. haze dun affect smart ppl lei.. we can tell sun is sun, moon is moon still even though colour change oh. mars i believe will be sun 27th 12.30 am eh.. kekekekekekek....

Pink Cotton said...

-_-"

MNG said...

Anonymous
Let's meet up on 27th August for the sighting??? We might meet some handsome martians

PinkCotton
*Ahem*

Anonymous said...

with the haze condition worsening, dun think the martians can even find Kuching!

Anonymous said...

that answers the sighting lor.....Unautorised stopover by the Martians