It came unexpectedly,
It's gentle touch, it's gentle sound,
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
How I miss the smell of its pre-arrival
No word can describe how much I have longed for it to come
The Rain!
Finally, after endless nights of dry spell, hazy weather, Redsponge's frogs false alarm croaks, the rain is finally HERE!!! Be it natural rain or result of the cloud seeding, I don't give a damn, at least the rain is here, no matter how little.....at least it helps to clear the sky a bit...
I love Friday, and I love today!!!!
*I'm singing in the rain, just singing in the rain, la la la la la* (Redsponge & Pinkcotton are too young to know how to sing this song)
3 comments:
U SOT AH!
i even have the mp3
hmph
but now oredi stop raining..so shud listen to SOMEWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW
'x'
Oh ya....I forgot it was yr old handphone's wake up call...
*singing I can see clearly now.....*
Junoesque - the frogs really can predict afterall!!
Some pharmacies are running out of surgical masks....and they are now promoting the 3M bra-look-a-like mask for RM7!!!! WTF!
Post a Comment