Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Mindless Post

Howdy People

Attended a One-day seminar on property tax yesterday at Hilton and I nearly fell off my chair from boredom...However, one of the speaker revived me from boredom with his funny pronounciation of words....He boasted that he is a graduate in Accountancy but nothing was mentioned about where he had his english lesson.....As usual, all 'sh' and "t" pronounciation were made silent but I was ok with that...What amused me most was how he constantly pronounced the word EXEMPT - Thot I heard him pronounced EPSON....Nvr mind...He might be promoting the Epson printer.

People, do u feel like doing charity but don't know where to start or who to look for?? Look no further, MNG is here to help you...

St Theresa Church in Serian is having their Annual Parish Fair from 29.09.2006 to 01.10.2006 and tickets are on sale at RM10.00 per booklet.....Am helping a priest friend to promote...Please let me know if you are interested in buying (Note: U all better make sure that u r interested, otherwise no more interesting blogs for you all to read liaw)

MNG's offer - Buy 1 booklet, free RM1 ticket.... This offer is only valid if u buy from MNG....

3 more days to go...KL Here I come...Might not be updating my blog lor unless I can find a net near where I stay, and also provided that I have the time to write.....My agenda has been drawn up and Boy, am I going to be a very busy bee

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Talking abt charity sale, I share wth u 1 funny story. A certain charity sale was going on a couple of weeks ago @ a place 15-20 min drive from the airport (abt that lah depends on how one's drive). Me and my MM were assigned to help with the sale. The night b4 my MM rcved an sms indicating the venue of the sale. Being MM, he didn't inform me assuming he knew very well where the venue is. So, the next day me and my MM drove to 'venue' only to find that the service hasn't finished yet. Thinking oh, they have tents put up, the sale must be after service then. So, me and my MM attended the service considering we were abt half an hr late. An hr later (the service were long that day), yours truely received a phone call (yes, in the middle of the service but no worries, my MM and I were standing very far away almost nearing the jungle nearby) asking us 'where r u guys? r u coming?'. I replied, er, yes, we r here already. The other line said, 'we almost finished selling over here.' Imagine that. Apparently we were @ the wrong place for the sale. I asked my MM, he said, the sms said '.. opposite the police station... on top of the hill..' Since he didn't know where the police station is but he knew of a certain hill, so he assume it's THAT hill. Go figure. So, we walked down the hill we were at and went to the correct 'hill'. We had to tell everyone there that we went to the wrong hill.

MNG said...

Wow! That's a long entry...

Are u who I'm thinking u r?? Nevertheless, I assumed u are talking abt the sale at St Ann's Parish??

MNG said...

So Anonymous, after the lengthy story, are u or are u not buying the tickets from me????

Anonymous said...

Hahhhaha... dun wan!

MNG said...

HAHAHAHA.....really don't want???

Then, I bribed someone to kidnap yr precious treasure and then threaten u to buy......

p/s U ever win essay writing competition during school days ah??? Sure win wan like dat

Redsponge said...

LOL!!!

oopss!!

*quick quick cover mouth with both hands*

Nah...I am just passing by...nope...i din bring my purse with me...and I am leaving!

*run*

MNG said...

RedSponge - Hep! No pass by wan...Entered at your own risk....

MNG said...

Junoesque - I'm afraid u have insulted me.......

And as a punishment, I have to epson u from buying printers now

Anonymous said...

April will be a good month...at least it's the same month as her "kim" nephew...hehehe!!!

MNG said...

WOI!!! My blog doesn't allow pro-creation comments