Monday, July 31, 2006

Good Spirit

Little did I realised that I can buy good spirit for just a mere RM2.90.. Read on...

As I was in a very lousy mood last week, I decided to look for something to cheer up my drooping sprit and boy was I glad to come across something cheap and not only it cheer me up, it also helped in my other problem of bad hair day..

heheheh....Anyway, this is what I bought:

I don't know what this is called but it has been in market for years...For RM2.90, I got a pair of 1 big and 1 small loop. All you have to do is tie up a ponytail, poke in the gadget in between the tied ponytail, push the ponytail into the loop and pull the tail...and this is what u get:

That's not the end of it.....After trying several times, I have decided to go a step further by reading it's instruction (Since it claimed that I can do up several patterns on my hair with that 2 loops....)

No wonder it is so cheap because it's actually meant for ladies working in toilets in China......Not just any normal toilets, mind you...A QUICK one!!!!!!! Hahahahahahahaah

And the loops should not be brought out cos it's meant to be homebound unless u want to take part in an evening party or u r out working as a toilet cleaner!!!!!!

Conclusion - Only toilet cleaners in China can go our for an evening party!!!

A good one.

5 more days to KL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

been reading your blog the whole day...back to your 1st blog...really a case of chiak po boh su cho.

anyway...to comment on your input today...i ve basically given up buying such gadget for the hair. altho i still keep long hair, i never manage to learn how to use any of the gadget...so, save my money...gave up buying it!!!

i'm sure you'll guess who i am...there's only one chiak pa very eng person in your family now....hehehe...

MNG said...

Cool...