Thursday, July 06, 2006

Papercrazy's 1st birthday

It's Papercrazy 1st birthday today and I'm writing my 365th day entry.....



It is exactly one year ago I started my 1st post. I know nuts about blogging and bloggers and blogs and what not until once-a-very-good-friend introduced it to me....and then I introduced it another friend and the 3 of us started blogging ever since...His blog was one of the very interesting blogs that I read without fail everyday. Sadly, he has not been writing since last year for a reason only he alone knows but even then, I still visit his blog and read his past posts....

Has not been hearing from him or meeting him (though we try) but I'm sure he's happy with his present situation though we were told that he has just lost the most valuable gift that he ever had and my heart goes out for him....

I was busy playing guessing game yesterday with a friend who has just started her own business but refuse to tell me what line is she in.......Instead, she's going to give me hint by hint and see how clever am I in breaking it.....What? She tot I am Professor Robert Langdon ah????

As usual, I'm burning the midnite oil again in getting the cards ready.....Finally, finished all the 60 cards last night, with the help of assistants and apprentices...A certain apprentice was too stressed out with her role of cutting ribbons and pasting double sided tape that she had gastric attack. Also, I have to trimmed short 4 of my fingernails in order to have a better grip in tying the ribbons.. *sob sob*





No comments: