Thursday, July 27, 2006

Lunch's hour Gossip

This is what I have for lunch today:


Chix rice tapau-ed from the next door coffee shop and eating alone in my room while surfing the net. Fun!

U all heard about the fire at Sarawak Club?? isk isk isk *shake head* Very extensive. I passed by the main road this morning on my way to work and was trying hard to think of what was happening. As usual, my imagination get the best of me and I concluded that there could be a bomb in either the Club or Civic Centre, or maybe there were someone attempting suicide at the look-out point of the Civic Centre.....The road to the Club was blocked by 2 police cars and 1 stupid Volvo still drove towards the direction...The driver had to turned back and make a U-turn instead after being reprimanded by the Police (Face like pau!)

Photos received from Pinkcotton (Note: I don't think she took the photos...must be courtesy from somebody)


No comments: