Monday, July 17, 2006

Mystery of a Missing icons

Perhaps this is one of the sign to tell me not to go for the Jim Brickman's recital in Genting on 5 August 2006.

1st, I had a dream over the weekend. In my dream, I flew to KL and to my horror, I reliased that I did not book a hotel for my stay, either at Genting or KL and I have to sleep at the kaki-lima..

I woke up the next day with cold sweat and heart palpitation and promised myself that I'll book my Jim Brickman's tickets and room the first thing on Monday morning...

Come Monday, I tried frantically on the Room Package Menu at Genting's website and I can never find any button for me to click on the book.....Even my distressed call to Genting Sales Office and Pinky Cotton doesn't help at all....Everyone can see the Book button except me!!! Am I out of my mind or Mr Jim Brickman is trying to tell me something???? Call me superstituous or crazy but this is really happening!!!!

Check this out: the 1st screeen is from Pink Cotton's pc whereas the 2nd one is mine

7 comments:

MNG said...

U Josephians think alike!

Jim Brickman is worried that I might not have enuf $$ to shop after paying for his ticket and room....

Redsponge said...

The package is cheap oooo. Must get it! Ask someone to help you buy!

MNG said...

Red Sponge: I know, I know...it's dirt cheap. "Somebody" did offer to book for me but the thing is that I am not able to get good seats now.

Guess I have to forget about going liaw lor

Redsponge said...

Awwwwwwww...then how? You book hotel? or sleep at kaki lima???

MNG said...

No need to sleep kaki lima...I can crash somebody's room leh....U forgot she's going too ah???

Redsponge said...

Ok ok! I wish she wont make you sleep in the bath tub. 'x'

MNG said...

RedSponge - Don't worry she wudn't dare....She needs me more than I need her...:-)