I know, I know, I have not been updating my blog since Monday...Am so tired after a hectic day at work. Things all happended at the same time and I m now exhausted from running between 2 offices, chairing 2 meetings within 1 hour, talking both on the phone and msn at the same time, blah blah blah blah.....
On a lighter side of things, brother bear is coming back today with the wife for our parents' wedding anniversary do this Saturday, we are taking a family photo tomorrow and the big bash on Saturday will definitely wear us out....
Dad & Mum will be celebrating their 35th wedding anniversary on 26 July 2006 but they decided to celebrate early due to some unforseen circumstances :- There will be a thanksgiving mass followed by the renewal of vows...I shall do a coverage on that and I'm sure Pinky will do likewise.
Oh, it's a blessing in disguise that I did not go for Jim Brickman's concert as A just told me that we'll only be flying to KL on the 1310hrs flight and by the time we reach KL, it will be too late to catch a bus to Genting, wait for the cable car, waiting to be check-in to the hotel, shower, put on some make-up, dress-up for Jim Brickman and rush down to Arena of Stars in high heels and overly-dressed baju....So, tell me, do u think I'll have time???
Thursday, July 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Brother bear?!! LOL!!!
Hey wishing your parents HAPPY 35TH ANNIVERSARY!
Yes, Brother Bear it is!!! :-)
Thank you, thank you....
Post a Comment