Wednesday, July 26, 2006

McDonald's Clearance Sale

U must be wondering how McD can do a clearance sale, right??? Perhaps they are getting rid of their expired beef patty or the fries or the buns??? Nah....they are actually doing a Malaysia Mega Sale clearance sale on all it's premium gifts.....Any 2 types for just a mere RM3. Since I am so generous today, I risked the consequences of breaking my resolution by buying RM9 worth of toys for kids that I know, including myself!!! Ok, who can resist such good offer???

I did not notice this counter until I went to wash my hands after eating the 2-pc chicken (I know, I know, I broke another resolution liaw - spending unnecessary on good meals) We earlier saw a man seated behind us with a whole big plastic bag of the toys and we were thinking that he is either a nerd or he has strings and strings of kids at home.... We had the last laugh afterall..

Ok, this is what's left after becoming a Santa Clause for 2 minutes:


And No, the partly hidden calculator and keyboard is not part of the toys!!

I'm not too sure whether the 2 McD frequently visited customers (Pinkcotton and RedSponge) are aware of this. If Not, U 2 better hurry!!!!!!!!!

Btw, the staff is so ever friendly she even took the trouble to go into the store and took out several new items for me to choose.....

No comments: