Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Another Rojak

For those who have been eagerly waiting to see the invitation cards that I've made for my parents' wedding anniversary, please click here. This is my other Home where I keeps all my cards and other workcrafts..

Last Saturday, being a matured and sophistical lady I am, I actually bought and presented a basket full flowers to a couple friend on their special occasion...... It was so pretty that I have 2nd thought in giving it away, so for not being a sour grape, I was given the 'permission' to take its pictures as memory lor.... (just kidding yeah!)

Anyway, sharing with you the flowers:

The Bouquet

Close-up pix of a daisy

Close-up pix of 1 of the 2 lilies (Like it so much that I used it as my handphone wallpaper as well as my msn icon)

1 comment:

MNG said...

Everyone is of the opinion that the gold card is nice??? I personally like the maroon one..

Anyway, thanks for the compliment. Remember to look me up when u r planning your wedding invites!!!! :-)