Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Dad & Mum's Wedding Anniversary

Brought my camera to the office to have the photos downloaded yesterday but never got the time to do it in view of the overflowing of works, brought again today and as I was about to connect the cable, I realised that I brought the wrong usb cable... ^*&^%$*$ I didn't realise that the usb cable for the digicam and palm are different...Who is that clever asshole who created so many sizes of cables??????

Anyway, let's not get excited, shall we?? I shall only write then...Don't blame me, it's not my fault....Blame the manufaturer of Nikon coolpix digicam who made their cable's input so much smaller than the standard ones....

All's well ends well. Brother Bear and wife left for Singapore last Sunday evening (and A left for KL the same day). We had great fun, great gathering and most of all, great company.

The family photo session was on Friday evening and it turned out ok (Junoesque - I did not have my hair cut short as there is not enough time). Just had my hair trimmed and washed and then off to the studio (half an hour late as A finished work late)

Saturday morning - The big day. Went to Chapel for the thanksgiving mass at 10.00am.....Mum in her wedding dress and Dad in his mao tze tung chinese collared blazer....Everyone said mum looks like me in her wedding dress!!! The Mass was well attended and Fr Simon was the main celebrant with Fr david concelebrated the mass....All ended at about 11am and off to lunch at Mum's friend kopitiam (A,
Pink & J went for a detour to KFC)

What do I have to say about the dinner????? Good food, good ambience and above all, good mc. Vivian was very professional and spontaneous and everyone enjoyed her humour and professionalism. Oh, the cake did not arrive until 1 hour later...Mum was panic and asked me to call the bakery who promised to deliver within half an hour and he sure did but with a very apologetic smile.....Dad was agitated and vowed to give the baker a good hard time the next day as well as asking for a good discount...Anyway, dad & mum had the last laugh afterall when they went home and realised that they gave the baker the wrong delivery date instead...So, there.

So, that's about all....I'll try to upload the photos tomorrow and if you all promise to be good, I'll post some here for your viewing.


2 comments:

Redsponge said...

*sitting kuai2-ly with both hands holding the cheeks*

*humming*

MNG said...

Junoesque - I have always been an anti-climax anyway...:-)

RedSponge - U kuai kuai sit there and wait hah and pray that the streamyx connection will not go haywire like today, then I can post the photos up...