Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Rojak Blogs

What have I been up to this past and present week:

1) Change my blog's template....

2) Gave away my newly adopted Cuddles (U wud know what it is if you have been visiting my blog regularly)...For those 1st timer, sorry.....too sad to mention...*sob*sob*

..............

.............

............

............

Alright, I changed my mind. Cuddles is a virtual cat that I took in to my virtual home....Apparantely, my quiet home is not used to cuddles running around so it went on strike and upset my whole furniture and furnishing.....So, I was given the ultimatum - either to give away cuddles or to have a messy home....After days and days of sleepless nights, I have made up my mind not to make any decision...I gave up both....No cuddles and I refurbished my whole home, thus the new template lor...:-)

3) In the middle of doing a project - 60 handmade cards for my parents' wedding anniversary invites..Shall post them in my other home once it's done.

4) Admiring my craft materials that I bought from Singapore.....Not willing to store them away as yet.... (It reminds me of when we were young after receiving our christmas pressies.....My sisters, brother and I will keep our pressie next to our bed and will look at it every night before we sleep for at least a week before we decided to store them away in their respective storage!!)

5) I'm taking on another staff's work as she is on maternity leave. Too little work in the office to hire a temp. (Oh yes, I'm a proud 'grandmother' of a healthy baby girl....My accounts clerk delivered a baby girl on 30 June 06)......After a week of doing her job, I realised that I enjoy doing clerical works than management....Perhaps I should ask my boss to demote me yeah??? But Boss, just in case u r reading, I still want my room and my salary, yes??

No comments: