I'm curious...Looking at the site meter report, I seem to have lots of readers/fans *ahem*ahem* out there reading my blog but somehow or rather I don't get any comments at all...I'm curious, really curious....why are my readers so shy shy one or perhaps it's not a fan but more of a stalker???? *shudder* *shudder*
Anyway, to all my readers/fans/stalkers/admirers/ out there, Nice meeting you and thank you for visiting me. It would be even nicer if I can get to hear from you all....I'm a nice person in nature and I don't have any criminal record, be it murder or just a parking offence....so, feel free to talk to me, yes?
Weekend is here and we are going to a pot-luck dinner tomorrow. Can't think of what to cook (surely not my lasagne again). AL is thinking of baking the bread pudding (like the one that Mau baked last Sunday) I'm not good/I don't like sweet stuff so I guess he has to bake it himself....
Toodles!
Friday, June 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment