Monday, June 19, 2006

It's Monday

Good morning Monday, Good morning Computer, Good morning People....

I'm feeling very high spirited today merely because I'm going to Singapore this Thursday for my long deserved short holiday...and I'm gonna spend like there's no tomorrow on my craft materials. Also, I need to have my wardrobe changed, so I shall be heading down to Orchard for that! Leggy told me that I should reward myself with something that I really like since I have done something big that she's proud of!! Sorry Readers, no sharing on that!

I have just got an email from my supplier in KL informing me that she's sending my order today and should reach me by the 20th.....Couldn't wait to use the magnetic alphabet rubber stamps but I suppose judging on the estimated time of arrival and the lousy postal service, I don't think I'll get to see my order until my return from Singapore!!

No comments: