Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Men vs underwear

I was having a casual talk with a female acquaintance and she brought up something amusing and at the same time good to think about issue. Her man apparantely does not wear underwear to sleep and she remarked that it is similar to why women does not wear bras to sleep!

It has never occur to me the similarities that she mentioned, as to me, underwears/panties are something that we cannot live without, be it the lacy bits or the serviceable types (Leggy's illustration of a full cotton underwear!!) I can accept the fact that some men are never in good term with his underwear, thus, no underwear regardless of the time and day of the month. What I can't seem to digest is man who wears underwear during the day but rip them off the moment he hit the bed...to sleep, I mean.

Anyway, I spotted an interesting site and it really surprised me further to note how big a deal is underwear to men, even to extent of doing a public poll....View the current results

However, I would like to specially present this part to this acquaintance of mine with this message: Your Man is not NORMAL!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Do you sleep in your underwear?
Yes (45%)
No (31%)
Sometimes (22%)
20137 total votes

Ok, aside the worldwide survey, feel free to participate in my short and precise survey here:

1.Your Age Group
a) 10-19
b) 20-30
c) 31-40
d) 41-50
e) 51-60
f) Past your menopausal age

2. Do you wear underwear to bed?
a) Yes
b) No
c) Sometimes

3. What kind of underwear you normally wear?
a) G-string
b) Loose Boxer
c) Tight athletic Boxer
d) Tanga
e) The old Apek Blue Cotton Boxer

4. What is your favourite color of underwear?
a) Black
b) Blue
c) Green
d) Red
e) White
f) Colourful/stripes

You can either post your answers in my comment box or if you are the shy type (especially those who choose the answer E for Question 3, you can email me

This is just for fun, ok? I'm not representing any brands of underwears nor am I an underwear maniac!!

No comments: