Monday, June 12, 2006

BAD DAY

What a day to start.......reminds me of the Song Bad day by Daniel Potter (How I wish I can take a holiday now!!)

Anyway, it was supposed to be a good day today, with me being able to wake up by myself (even before the alarm clock went off)

Then, it started with several motorists who irritates me by being so slow and unalert causing me to lose my temper and honking at least 4 times this morning....then the massive jam at Keretapi. (Bloody hell, where did all the motorists came from)...the jam was so massive that I was stucked at the peak of the flyover for at least 15 mins and then it started to crawled and it took me about 40 mins to travel from my home to the traffic light at Jalan Keretapi..

That's not the end.....I'm getting mad with the never-ending construction in front of a chinese school and in fornt of Tadika Sri Keria....They have actually stopped constructing the road few weeks ago and it's an accident-waiting-to-be-happened zone with the numerous unsmooth road and lots and lots of potholes....man!

So, who shud I blame this time??? Definitely the Football fever and the opening of school term!!!

On a more happier note, I've just received an email informing me that my order of rubber stamps from US has finally arrived!

No comments: