Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I AM SICK

So angry!!!! 2 more days to my trip and I am down with severe cough, flu and sore throat...

Aloy said he might have to leave me at the Changi International Airport Quarantine Department if I don't get well by Thursday...What a meany!

Things to do in Singapore (if I'm not retain at the Quarantine):
1) Buy rubber stamps and other craft materials at Art Friend, Bras Basah Complex
2) Get my supply for my next project - Dad & Mum's wedding anniversary invites
3) Buy beads, stickers, papers and any other embellishments from Spotlight Plaza Singapura
4) eat Chicken Rice at Thomson Road
5) Eat other international cuisines
6) Eat Old Chang Kee Fishball
7) Buy lacy lingerie
8) Look for the mini polo mint sweets in a giant polo case
9) Buy shoes and some baju
10) Buy persimmons

That should be enough to cover my 3D 2N trip

No comments: