related sharings
http://papercrazy.blogspot.com/2005/08/near-death-experience.html
http://papercrazy.blogspot.com/2006/08/365-days-ago.html
For those of you who has been following my blog from the beginning would somehow know what I am going to talk about here. This is meant for yesterday but I was busy entertaining guests and going to church for the solemnity of the feast of assumption of Mother Mary
Nevertheless, time flies and without knowing, it has been 2 years since I was involved in that terrible accident that caused a bit big dent in my heart as well as my car. To say I have completely overcame this incident is an underjudgement cos everytime i drive pass that part of the road, I am still feeling a bit queasy. And to make matter worst, the council hasn't repair the railing! The dented rail is still there and it seems more dentier (??)
Apart from this, thanks to this accident, I have become extra cautious of cars coming my opposite direction and it always gives me a bit of a shake whenever i see cars driving extra fast from the other opposite lane.
What's becoming of the other car, I sometime wonder.....The boy is definitely still driving (the same car somemore) cos I saw him once on the road.....A and I were travelling down the city and i tot the plate number of the grey Gen-2 driving next to me was somehow familiar...Only when I asked A that he told me it was that car..He was hoping that I have forgotten about that car and thus not telling me!
anyways, life still go on and I love my car no less....
I took a day's off yesterday and were avoiding all Gen-2s on the road the whole day!!!
Henceforth, I shall declare 15 August "Avoiding Gen-2 day"....anyone of u driving Gen-2???
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
nope! I am not 'x'
Yeah, I read about the incident in the past. And nope, I don't drive Gen 2. i no ngam with proton wan :D
Redsponge
Good good good.....MyV better hor??
Chen
Perodua boleh!!
errr..me gen2.
:P
how? err..dont think our cars will meet..
wah glad u are ok! drive safe everyone
Post a Comment