Just came back from KL.....a day too early for the Year End Sales...:-( but despite that and my terminally ill condition, I still managed to shop!!
This trip has been a very disappointing trip merely because I went on a short notice, came back at a very short stay and was at the vrege of short circuit.....I was coughing so badly when I flew to KL, coughed so badly during the convention which earned me endless sympathetic and annoying remarks from participants but above all, I'm glad I went. Met a new friend all the way from Ghana and played tour guide to her. She bought 3 Guy Laroche bags as gifts for her friends! Gosh! I don't mind to have a friend like that! Why didn't she buy me anything hoh???
Anyway, this is a must-go shop whenever you are in KL or Berjaya Times Square to be more precise. The clothes are from Hong Kong, very nice and very reasonably priced. I bought 2 pairs of blouse and skirt for only RM130.00

I did not manage to go out and eat all my favourite food (especially Secret Recipe) cos I was worried of falling sick and embarrasse myself with more coughing....and first time in my entire travelling life I ordered porridge via room service!!!

Check out this fabulous hotdog from 1901. It was given to us free during the convention. The owner of this eatery was one of the many speakers for the convention. So yummy and the sausages are steamed instead of fried
Christmas is so around the corner now with the beautiful decorations in all the shopping complexes in KL. To put in more mood into the tis' the season to be jolly, try clicking this and start making your own snowflakes! (This site was introduced to me by a dear MIA friend)
Talking about Christmas, I am proud to announced that I have just finished and delivered my 2 orders of Christmas Cards..Hurray!!! 1 more order to complete!
2 comments:
ur new friend could be santa claus. sayang u din giv her ur wish list!
Redsponge
Cannot lah...santa claus where got so dark wan....LOL
On 2nd tot, perhaps she can follow you and Cotton in your carols
Ya lah, should have asked her to buy me a handbag too.....
Post a Comment