Friday, December 15, 2006

Crowne Square

Time really flies.....It's already the 15th and Christmas is just another 7 days to go. Very very busy with life this few days: Preparing for christmas (which I have not even started except for confession), Preparing for our Christmas Party for the poor tomorrow, preparing the year-end reports and staff performance appraisals blah blah blah...the list goes on and on and on..And there's an overdue appointment to make (Gotta do it now or else somebody will nag me until New Year!!)

To add more busy-ness to my above list, a relative passed away and which means rosary every night for the next 7 days....I'm really trying to figure out how am I going to juggle myself tomorrow. 8am to 1pm - Christmas Party for the Poor; 2pm to 4pm - Funeral Service; 5pm - Wedding anniversary mass of a senior member; 6.30pm - Reception. How I wish I can put papercrazy on a photostate machine and duplicate another 2 more to help me!!!!

Anyway, all for a good cause and this is what Advent is all about....

Ok, Ok, I'm not going to bore you guys with more and more grandmother stories. That's not I was going to post anyway.

When was the last time you went to Crowne Square? It has been experiencing a total face lift for the past half year (I think) and I have been avoiding that place cos of the massive construction. Anyway, went there last Saturday after reading in the paper that Mr Ho's Fine Dining is opening a branch there. And Gosh! Was it or was it not a massive facelift....Very very impressive and mind you, I am not a person who is generous with compliments but I tell you, it is very very nice.....Reminds me of Little Collins Street in Melbourne.

From Main Entrance (Previously the eating place)

Main Entrance

A snapshot taken from KK Diamond Wing. Little colonial windows

(A pity, tot it will look good if it's open)

Another view of the individual retail lots

Disclaimer: Before everyone start speculating where I work, I don't work at Crowne Square...:-)

5 comments:

Mr. Goober said...

woo, i've got to check it out. the last time i went there it was still dusty.

Pink Cotton said...

CHEY

its empty...saberkas is better~~

'x'

MNG said...

Mr Goober
Yes, check it out but don't put too much hope on the shops cos most are still closed

Pink Cottony
Saberkas lousy...got baby dumping

Btw, of course it was empty...1st, we went at 9.30pm and 2ndly, I made sure there was nobody around before I took the photo lor

Redsponge said...

hehehe...i like the place...i mean i havent been there..but like it after looking at the photos here.

hmm so..no more food court down there? hmmm how ah? okla..i go see look myself...^_^

MNG said...

Redsponge
I dun think there is anymore foodcourt at the ground floor....but Mr Ho Fine dining is there lah (previously the ready cooked food bar)