Friday, May 18, 2007

apologies people for the lack in posting the past weeks....There were lots of happenings but I just couldn't find the time to blog about it. I'll try to summarise everything under one post ok, also, apologies cos there will be no photos! :-) Just long and boring and monotonous post, so if you are bored and am thinking of looking for excitement, sorry and see you next time!

backdated 13 May 2007
Mother's Day...we sisters decided to suprised her with a bouquet delivery on sunday morning. Called dad the nite before to make sure that she doesn't go out on sunday morning...Thanks to Dad, not only he successfully stopped mum from going out, he managed to stop her from claiming the bouquet from the delivery people too! dads!

The same nite, went to Elephant for dinner...mum ordered the salmon of which she was pleased...I was not....I ordered the chicken ala-kiev without reading the fine prints on the menu and it came in the form of breast meat (note: I hate breast meat of any sort and any creatures)

backdated 15 May 2007
Pa-in-law's grand birthday dinner....Addy and I were the main organisers for the whole event and have been having sleepless nites since we started with the invites and cards and deliveries....We are proud to announced that everyone was impressed with the arrangements, from invitation cards (i did them of course) to the menu ordering to the restaurant to the cake and everything else....Pa-in-law was so happy and that was the first time I actually saw him chatty....

Food was really really good and the restaurant's helpers were extremely helpful....Thanks to John, the Captain!

The next day, ma-in-law received numerous calls from friends and relatives praising us for a work well done! Phew....

Backdated 17 May 2007
Being Feast of Ascension of our Lord....Decided to be bold and wake up early (for once, without the help of A who was and is still on travelling) to attend the 7.30am mass, which is suppose to be the students mass for St Joe and St Teresa's students....How should I put it?? It brought me down memory lane, I suppose.....reminding me of my school days where most girls are plump pimples-not-free and the boys...ermm.....with their natural body deodoriser....:-)

Today
i had a very very sumptuos meal at the Press Conference....We had Japanese bento set each with tempura and mixed maki sets as side...Sorry, no photos though I was so tempted...Boss sitting next to me....At one stage, a reported wanted to take a picture of us eating but boss said wait....sigh....or else I could have asked the reported to send me the photos... hehehe

One funny reporter actually refused to go back after the luncheon....He came in late and did not really finish his food so he 'demand' that we accompany him to finish them claiming that he can't stand to see so much wastage...I swear i saw him taking several pieces of raw octopus and salmon from a leftover bento set next to his!!!

Have been so busy for the past few days......Big boss going away for weeks meaning we have to get everything ready for him to sign before end of this week (which is today)....Have not been having good nite sleep over the past nites.....terrible headache since 15 May and my left eye has been twitching non stop since 2 days ago....Dunno what's the cause but i definitely wouldn't mind more twitching if I am getting some cash soon...:-)

have a great weekend people!

5 comments:

Chen said...

apa pasal hate breast meat woh?
tat's the healthy portion leh.. :P

*drool at your jepun kia meal*

Redsponge said...

lunch on sat ma!!!! ;p

MNG said...

Chen
breast meat no taste....I prefer thigh and wing lor

drool on your handphone kah?

Redsponge
Cannot boh.....soli lor

Chen said...

yeah lah..
my handphone screen is full with saliva liao..
all your fault !!
LOL

Anonymous said...

I like raw octopus
Tasty
Have a great week and weekend yourself!